Dear InnSpace community & clientele,
As a company that deals directly with the hospitality industry, we want you all to know that even with social distancing we are all in this together and we are still here. The tremendous impact that COVID-19 has had on our industry is unprecedented and we want to acknowledge everyone that has been impacted by it.
Uncertain times can bring doubt, panic, and distance between one another but we want you to know that this does not mean communication has to take a back seat. Now more than ever, our communication and customer service is here for you. It is business as usual in this regard and we are not going to vanish. After all, it’s called Social Distancing, not Emotional Distancing and we are not just in the hospitality business, but in the business of hospitality.
With this in mind, we are trying to stay focussed on the positive during this COVID-19 pandemic. We find ourselves sharing articles, updates, and various stories from around the globe with each other on a daily basis through our team’s digital chat and emails that bring light and hope to the situation at hand.
There has been an outpouring of support from every community and that is truly something our nation can be proud of. With this in mind, we have compiled some resources and links that might be helpful to you.
Our thoughts are with you, your business, employees, and families. Support each other and stay connected.
Oh! And wash your hands!
- The InnSpace Team
In Positive News:
Reeder Construction’s most recent social media post shared several key points from various resources with some positive news.
LOCAL LINKS & RESOURCES
- Flathead Beacon: Hospitality Industry Article
- Whitefish Credit Union: Need financial help? Call (877) 862-3525 for help or visit their COVID-19 Information Page for more information
- MWED: Montana West Economic Development – Small Business Measures during COVID-19
- Kalispell Regional Hospital – Educational Resources
- Support local businesses that are open in the FlatheadKalispell Businesses providing delivery
- Kalispell Businesses providing takeout/curbside pick-up
- Bigfork – Current Business Information
NATIONAL LINKS & RESOURCES
- Hospitality: 90 Ways to Survive the Next 90 Days
- Yale’s Free Happiness Class – CNN Link
- IMBIBE Magazine: HOW TO HELP THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY DURING COVID-19 BAR CLOSURES
- HotelManagment.NET COVID-19 Information
- HotelManagment.NET HOUSING FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
- Eater.com – A List of Relief Funds for Restaurants, Bars, and Food Service Workers
- Virtual Field Trips & Sing-Alongs & Websites for Kids – Fun things to do virtually with your family